Efficient and Effective Representation in a Range of Practice Areas
The law firm of David W. Trombadore in Somerville, New Jersey, has achieved success in a wide range of practice areas. I have the experience and intelligence to do more than "just one thing." My practice areas include:
I handle all aspects of family law and divorce, including:
- Child custody, parenting time and visitation
- Child support and college expenses
- Changed circumstances in child custody and alimony
- Alimony and spousal support
- Reduction and termination of alimony
- Division of assets and liabilities
- High net worth divorce
- Prenuptial agreements and palimony
- Same-sex relationships
- Domestic violence
I help all victims of negligence, including those who have suffered injuries involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slip-and-fall incidents
- Defective products
- Construction site accidents
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Animal attacks
- Accidental fires
- Professional malpractice
I defend clients facing municipal charges and traffic violations, including:
- Disorderly persons offenses
- Other municipal court matters
- Expungement of arrest records and convictions
I handle all aspects of estate planning, including wills and trusts. I also represent fiduciaries and heirs in probate and estate administration matters.
I handle a wide range of residential and commercial real estate and land use issues, including development and zoning.
I represent businesses in everything from formation to dissolution, assisting with all legal matters that arise between those stages, including business litigation.
Contact Me to Arrange a Consultation
Call me at 908-336-0268 or send me an e-mail to schedule a meeting with an experienced lawyer. I look forward to hearing from you. Your initial consultation is an important step in securing and protecting your legal rights.